12 Vadlure Avenue
Our Property Styling and Property Services teams joined forces to create a transformation that landed the vendor the front cover of Domain Magazine and an exceptional result on auction day.
A transformation to achieve a targeted $2.7 million+ sale price
All maintenance and styling on this property was successfully completed within 1 week from start to finish.
Property Styling and Property Services
Gary Peer and Associates
St Kilda East
Great styling sells houses, and the Zenza team lives, breathes and creates incredible style in every property we transform. When the styling’s right, the price is too – ask us about our track record of boosting sale prices beyond expectations.
Honing in on the problem
The property had been vacant for an extended period of time, and lack of regular maintenance had the property in need of some love and attention…
- Gardens and surrounds looked overgrown and neglected
- Broken and damaged outdoor bluestone pavers and deteriorated grout
- Damages to window frames and curtains
- Large hole where a swimming pool once was
- Deteriorated caulking in wet areas
- Dusty, dirty and empty interiors
Creative forces unite
Our goal on this project was to create a stunning masterpiece and return the run-down property to its former 1960s glory in a stylish and desirable way. To do so, our team…
- Brought light to a dark, conifer-filled garden with extensive pruning and redefining garden beds and laying fresh mulch
- Laid new turf with easy-to-grow Sir Walter Grass, and planted mature plants
- Filled in the once-existent swimming pool
- Undertook an extensive repair to window frames
- Repair and replace damaged bluestone pavers and re-grouted the area
- Conducted a detailed interior clean, including windows inside and outside
- High-pressure hosing of all outdoor areas
- Completed full styling of every room
Far exceeded vendor expectations
Client satisfaction is most important to us, so when the hard work and vision pays off for the owner – as it did with this project – it’s a win for all. The celebratory results of this rejuvenation were…
- Property was quoted between $2.5 million and $2.7 million
- Front cover of Domain Magazine
- Sale price of $2,871,000
- A quick 45-minute nail biting auction
- Over five bidders
I had no hesitation calling Zenza Interiors when I listed this property for auction. Zenza’s vision, knowledge of the market and client and purchasers’ expectations of how to present the home was second to none. The styling and the maintenance/repairs needed to bring this home to its best was streamlined, efficient and professional. The moment both myself and the owners saw the finished product we knew we had made the right choice. It was simply stunning. Attention to detail was evident at each and every turn. The end result spoke for itself. Thank you Zenza team – a job very well done!
Zenza makes you serious bank.
Start a project today. Sell tomorrow.
The Zenza team lives, breathes and creates incredible style in every property we transform. With nearly a decade of experience behind us, and a track record of styling more than 300 homes per year, we are specialists in smashing reserves.