21 Wattle Ave
Our Property Services and Property Styling teams completed a total transformation of this property in just 3 weeks, seeing the vendor achieve a massive $200,000 over their expected reserve.
A transformation to achieve a targeted $1.6 million plus sale price
Together with our Property Services team, we created a complete transforming on a tight budget. When completed, it looked like a different home.
Gary Peer and Associates
Zenza’s qualified Property Presentation Consultant advised the vendor on where to invest on maintenance and repairs to achieve the biggest impact – the result was a dramatic transformation!
Honing in on the problem
You have to look beyond the unrenovated 70’s pine walls and hallways, to realise this house has good bones. The mismatched flooring was void in certain areas, the bathrooms and laundry needed a total renovation and externally, the house required a complete over-hall.
- Pine panelling in bedrooms
- Florescent tube wall lights
- Damaged walls and ceilings
- Old gas heater in living room dating the property
- Dated bathrooms and laundry
- Worn out and stained carpet in the bedrooms
- Mismatched flooring throughout the home
- Rotten window frames and broken windows
- Overgrown and untidy gardens
- Damaged and deteriorated external fences and gates
Creative forces unite
Our aim for this project was to focus on the tired and neglected areas of the home and present it as a fresh, modern family home ready to move into.
- Internal painting throughout the house – painting all the pine throughout the house white
- Removed old florescent lighting tubes and replaced with simple downlights, adding pendant lighting in the living room and bedrooms
- Removed an old gas heater and brought to life the original fireplace
- Matched up the flooring and then sanded & stain all timber flooring
- Striped out the main bathroom and completed a full bathroom renovation
- Re-carpeted the all carpeted areas
- Replaced dated timber louvre doors to cupboards
- A full external paint of the home, including replacing a few rotten mission brown timber frames
- Painted all timber window frames – formally mission brown, now white
- Completed an unfinished timber deck, sanded & stained in dark walnut
- Painted all boundary fences
- Removed a pergola to bring light back into to the house.
- 45 items of renovation in total.
- Full styling
Far exceeded vendor expectations
Client satisfaction is most important to us, so when the hard work and vision pays off for the owner – as it did with this project – it’s a win for all. The celebratory results of this rejuvenation were…
- Sale price $1,807,000 - $200,000 over vendor expectations
I can wholeheartedly say that no other property styling company I’ve worked with can match Zenza - the personalised service they offer, the range of furniture and styling accessories they have at their disposal, and level of sophistication they demonstrate in all aspects of their business make them second to none. In the six years we have been working together, I have seen the Zenza team grow as a result of the excellent service they provide. Their team of passionate and highly experienced interior decorators, and skilled and reliable installers and removalists, are committed to delivering the highest possible standard of service. I know I can rely on Zenza to transform my listings efficiently, as their full-service offering means there’s no need for them to outsource anything – their in-house logistics team and fleet of trucks mean that they can turn jobs around quickly, and to an incomparably high standard. I choose to work with Zenza as their commitment to personalised customer service aligns with the Gary Peer values, and their extensive range of furniture and décor mean that they can accommodate any style of home – which is perfect for me as my listings are a mixture of period homes, apartments, and new builds with modern finishes. Their high-end service is accessible to most vendors as their pricing is competitive, and they are able to work within any budget. No matter how much a client is able to spend, I know that the Zenza team will make a huge difference to the appeal of their home for sale.
Zenza makes you serious bank.
Start a project today. Sell tomorrow.
The Zenza team lives, breathes and creates incredible style in every property we transform. With nearly a decade of experience behind us, and a track record of styling more than 300 homes per year, we are specialists in smashing reserves.